Key topics and learning outcomes covered by this course include
- Understand the following classes of medicine, what they do and when to use them:
- Non-Steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs (NSAID)
- Understand how an active health plan ensures effective product use.
- Safe and effective administration of medicines
- Understand AMR and OneHealth
- Comply with medicines legislation and farm assurance requirements.
You will find this course on the approved list of Red Tractor courses.
Please contact the RAFT Office on 01765 645893 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place or for further information about any of the courses.